We Start With Follicular Measurements
MyCycleClarity is a software platform designed to view and quantify image data acquired from 3D transvaginal ultrasound scans. MyCycleClarity is powered by the Follicle Clarity artificial intelligence algorithm that allows for 10 second scans of each ovary, calculates the number and size of follicles, and provides all the data to clinicians in full transparency.
But we don’t stop at follicular measurements. Automating follicular measurements and significantly shortening ultrasound scan times are great benefits but we go beyond.
MyCycleClarity provides powerful predictions, analytics, and reports to optimize your fertility center’s workflow, resourcing, and fertility care decision making.
Check out a short demo video of MyCycleClarity Portal and schedule your live demo with us!
- Automated follicular number and size measurements with accuracy equivalent to human measurements
- Maximum mean diameter of each follicle based on the average of horizontal and vertical dimensions
- Side by side comparison of recorded ultrasound videos of artificial intelligence follicular measurements and original scan
- Standardization and increased reproducibility of follicle measurement data
- Follicular growth pattern
- Optimized retrieval timing based on the patient’s individualized follicular growth rate
- Flexibility in customizing prediction model parameters
- Option to share anonymized data with Cycle Clarity to improve the accuracy of predictions for your center and contribute to the advancement of fertility care
- Detailed embryology workflow scheduling and planning
- Optimized ultrasound machine utilization
- Follicular measurement data can be sent directly to EMR
- Reporting by center location, patient, and ultrasound machine
- Administrative control of all platform users and access levels
Is MyCycleClarity A Good Fit For My Fertility Center?
Here is how you can tell.
- We have more than one person performing follicular measurements. Standardizing measurements between ultrasonographers would benefit our patients.
- We frequently have patients waiting for ultrasound examinations to be performed. Automating follicle measurements would be a great time saver for you and the patients.
- Shorter ultrasound scans would increase patient comfort and give our staff more time for meaningful interactions and conversations with our patients.
- We are looking for ways to run our fertility center more efficiently.
- Managing multiple locations, staff scheduling, ultrasound machine time optimization, and better fertility outcomes are all high priority goals for us.
We are a team of physicians, computer engineers, ultrasonographers, image annotators and biostatisticians dedicated to improving the world of fertility treatment through the application of cognitive computing in healthcare.
Together, we can advance fertility care.
P.O. Box 2204
Mount Pleasant, SC, 29465, US